Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear Denise,

thank you for your support!!~

My darling came to support me with Green Apple Green tea bubble tea and bought some stuff from us. !!!~ I also pass her the bath salt! And she was so supportive la, even thou her jokes aint funny (hahahahha).

Anyway i am working in Marina Square atrium now, there is a big sales going on and lotsa of skin care range and cosmetic range, my brand is SANA, the japanese brand u often see in SASA and John Little, selling slimming series and cosmetic.

I can only say the slimmng series works cos i've tried it myself.

Anyway thank you Denise for your support, even thou u are the only on who turns up now, thank thanks!!!!!!!! dun forget ur promise to turn up this week for more stuff.,, haha

no one will force u to buy,,,, i am damn kind (anyway the sales does not come to me.

No comments: