Sunday, April 20, 2008


i am an empty shell with no soul. Sometimes i think i am trying it all abit too hard.
i had lost the entity, the privileges a teenager deserve and times are cropped up and timetable are filled up with jobs, with money making opportunites.
i had lost the right to choose my kind of life, the freedom to make a right decision.
I have only, the support, the tiniest bit that matters from those who care.
That is keeping me going. Sharon Darlin has been blogging, this shows the world is revolving at a new evolution and i am going to fall back being a omni-age-alien.
When Sharon mention the 10 person she wants to keep in her life if God had been that cruel, i tot of mine too.
1. Grandma, whom was not around anymore, but oh well, she holds a plc, forever
2. The mum and dad, they only get one plc since they belong as one
3. Cuz Viv cos without her i am turn into some siao ah lian that slashes her wrist and wait for her number for abortion & Ray
4. Denise cos she matters, in an unexplainable, highly irritating way
5. Sharon, cos without her involvement in problem, i never had the chance to be the saviour, without her need for "ATTENTION" (hashaha) i can never the "one to show concern at the right time"
6. The man, but time will never tell, he might just leave me one day, but for now, without his patience, i might end up throwing my temper on the wrong person
7. Pau & clar, haha, again i am greedy
8.
9.
10. Hai^er, i cant believe i save the last plc for her, i guess even if u lost the dearest person on earth, u have me to count on babe. I am ur other arm of support now that Dad is no longer around
u might have notice i save the other 2 space, cos right now i dunno if they deserve to fall on this list yet.
haven had a life so i cant really blog like a normal blogger.
and the dearest Takasago clan invited me for a nights out at TOPONE and it was real fun.
Haven felt like this, they make me feel at home despite all this time i wasnt there anymore.
And Low-por still loves me, hahahahah..
Tina says i sing like a young kid, Agnes says she like my voice,
How on earth did i become that Goddess!!!!!

No comments: