Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why is it us sharon?
A friendship promise forever? why
dun u ever tink i am not upset about it?
it feel so so so wrong. its like losing a real sister,
thats how dearly u are to me..

u will never know, like Cf, both of u will tink i am a cold-hearted woman.

Sharon! did u ever read my blog? Tell me u did, tell me u heard my words, those words i use on u are equally piercing through my heart

Just that day after the testimonial u send me, i finally pick up the courage to sms u thank you. And even jean told me i was doing the right thing, but now? u might yet again tink i am a evil girl. i dun care! cos we promise to go through this together, but will u still do the same thing?

Your bf is a good guy, who wants to help u, and as usual he said those word thats make me even worst, what "if i cannot forgive u over such silly matters then our friendship is not consider strong!"

i guess he means it, i din wan to say it, but those words makes me so so upset, so i told him the same thing "ya,,, maybe its really not so strong. She betray other...... .,(some confidential stuff) the friendship is really not strong for her to do something for me.

Sharon u know why i am so upset for so long? i dunno what to do! i cant just forgive u like that!! because to begin with - u did the shoes without my knowledge! u should tell me! we dun hide secret!
So what did i freaky do? i told u to join me and even promise u profit. Then now u are telling me u will strive better off somewhere with CF. and Goodness gracious me i had no slightest idea where u are "striving" too..

and i cannot forgive u for this tiny misunderstading so that proves our friendship is not strong?!~ what can i say?
NO
NO... the friendship is not strong

or

YES
yes,... the friendship is not strong?

they both mean the same-=== that the friendship is not strong!

WHY?!~ why force me to give u an answer just when i am ready to give this friendship another try?
yet again, this time its worst, Sharon tell me in the face if u will like to see this long years friendship get ruin over some fucking shit?


did u ever consider my feelings?
Sharon tell me !!! when u get upset over some silly stuff and avoided my calls, my msg and e-mails, DID U EVER CONSIDER MY FEELINGS?

how did i win u back then? HOW LONG DID I TRY?

and now, I AM FORCE TO GIVE AN ANSWER FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP

let me tell u this-
THERE IS NOT ANSWER IF A FRIENDSHIP CAN LAST

because it TAKES 2 HANDS TO CLAP!


u tell me to accept the fact that love comes before friendship- SO I DID
then now u wan me to accept that money is impt to u- SO I DID
but did u give me more time LIKE U PROMISE to make me determine to give our friendship another chance? NO I DUN SEE IT<<




SHARON READ MY BLOG!!! u will never do it ,i dun even tink u rememebr the address here. So many years, tried so hard, each time u broke those Kristal's heart, i mend it back..
When will u ever make ur effort?

......... do u tink she will ever get to read this anyway!!!!!

i am FUMING AFFECTED BY THIS THING!!!!!!! ITS KILLIN ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: