Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Paulin say:" Hang in there babe, i know life can be tough somtimes, i feel like that almost everyday, yet i have to smile like everything's alright, once you put on that fake smile everyday, you might be able to convince yourself that the smile might just come from within. Hang in there, that's what i am doing too"

And while i was demoralising myself, there several million people out there worrying about stuff million times worst than mine. But they found a way to handle it.. so am i..

Xue Shan says each time she hear from me or read my blog, i seem to pile yet another heavy load onto myself. Apel also mention i am one person who read into negative tots.

i wanna change.. so i am giving thanks now before i convert into a happy clown.

Thank you God:
- for the friends who still stay by
- for the friends who choose to keep secrets from me, i learn to mind my own business, and learn to stay far away from you all too..
- for the people who choose to leave me out, i learn i shal keep my privacy away from you people too
- for the people who tell me to ignore them (* thank you hai^er)
- for the people who wants me to cheer myself up (* thank you darling gal)
- for a guy who stand by me.. upset when he cannot cheer me up, laugh when i felt stupid, apologise when i feel like crying.. B
- for the friend who warn me against danger but left me a choice to choose.. Samuel
- for the 17 years of cousinship.. slap me awake from the ignorance i receive .. cuz
- for the pain she put me thru, but still wan the best for her.. Sharon
- for the darlin in her.. Denise

Goodbye to these:
- depression
- hiding in silence
- being left out

No comments: