Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Been gettin all emotional.. but i enjoy today's NE education.. haha..
it relate to me soooo much... Cos thats what poor B's been doing all this while..

Especially those talks on SOC (standard obstacle Course), IPPT (morning exercise), BMTC (the bunk they slp in), outfield (what my poor man is currently doing)

And of course today's been really worthwhile.. talking to Elaine like i'm a Guru in broken relationship. Haha.. just that i can feel it when she share her story with me.. anyway the ultimate choice is theirs.

- i remember how i felt so lost cos so many people help me, it just seems so wrong not to heed their advice, thou thats the correct way to handle things. Sometimes u noe u will rather be lied at, thats when the correct is not valid

i told myself i can suggest solution from the +ve and -*ve view, then leave them to choose.. cos 3/4 of the time they already had the decision in their mind.. waiting for u to hit bull eye.

today's has been normal, my mind's been flooded with excuses or rather, ways to rephrase those same old sentence to explain to the boss regarding the loan i've been keeping for almost half a year now.

What happen was (i believe all of u know by now i borrowed $1000 from the boss to pay my school fees) i finally manage to stress my DAD (which include a few nights of not talking, he sitting by the sofa thinking of how life has been hard, and me weeping to bed cos i make him feel so bad of himself) to die die come up with $1000.. i was waiting for the right chance to give it back to the Boss when he once again, return from some silly over sea trips.

of course Luck was NEVER on my side, at least not for now. I received the ever UGLY white envelope with the wording ever so familiar. it appear as a shock ( a really bad one indeed) to my entire family cos we've thought we had already settle my fees till graduation.

So apparently Dad has to pay yet another $1050 for my school fees (and another $1100 for my brother's) i was damn devastated but told myself it might be a mistake.

The truth appear when i confirm it with my classmates. So now, i have to, but no choice, bring my thickiest skin to speak to the boss to delay payment.

Freddy the boss has been so good to me.. he has told me million of times to forget about the loan, we are talking about $1000 mind u!! i just cannot do it.. i rather not tk pay and work labour free for a year then not return the money. Dad says he's been working lotsa of OT this few month, and shall have enough BONUS to pay back the boss by December.

Well, on a happier note =) (lets forget sad stuff)
B's away on a 3 days outfield and he's being the nicest, msg me all sorts of concerning sms we hadn;t sent for a long time.

he reminded me to put education first and if i cannot make it on time to meet him this Friday, he'll wait till my project is done before we meet. Whcih is like impossible.. EAIPJ!!!!

anyway something disturbing happen thou, apparently B's close friend msg me (something not very worth any disturbance) but got me feelin uncomfortable.. B also question why he'll msg me instead (obviously cos B's away on outfield and he cant reach him right?)

anyway the feeling will go off soon.. i miss B already!! Damn.. i'm like attached to him la.. mind u all i am still SINGLE k? (thou i knwo deep inside.. i .. hahaha.... dun tell u -.-")

anyway i've been spending most of today making more DKrisS ..... Now that she's not in anymore,, the motivation lessen.. but shall not put me down.. visit www.dkriss.blogspot.com

Dad drag me and sister to watch National Geographic documentary on Channel Central..
this is a compulsory activity we do since young..
Dad says such documentary are not those we can buy with money, so all the more we should see them.. Today's topic is on possessed from God .,.

well, at least it's better than tiger eating horse (Dad's all time favourite)
better than the fatter the better (in this part of india, really gross)
better than the give birth alive ( in this part of india too, education@!!)
better than witchcraft ( a little creepy thou)
better than sacrification (hate this the most, i lost sleepless nights)

i've just successfully boast a few that Dad's force us to see that left pretty deep impression for me.. i took some pic of the documentary for u guys..

anyway Art central, everyday 10pm.. nice documentary..

No comments: