Sunday, October 08, 2006











thank you B's sister (commonly known as Er Jie)
She got me this Make-up bag that i TOTALLY loved <3

Why i love the new make up bag?
-it totally matches the badges that B got me each time he buys a Revoltage Tee shirt, i even pinned it up.. see =)
- there are like invisible, yet damn shoppaholic style flowers print on the black base!
- there are enough compartment to even squeeze little details into the bag such as a elastic band to secure those tiny-travel-size make-up samples.
- it totally makes me feel...--- welcomed!

haha.. promoting my bag, though i SIMPLY love it, dun mind selling it out, a lease of love for sale!! price negotiable, haha.. call 1800-selling-kristal-love

Gosh, just 2 days spending with B makes me fly.. and now i shall have to fly back to ground, cross my fingers and draw more "Zheng" (word in chinese) till the days he booked out again..

Saturday
working, day before B booked out and fetch me home from work, not much to say, told ya about the cook-me-noodle thingy le
during work got SO EMOTIONAL, i mean, its really tiring sometimes falling for a Army guy, he just NEVER seems to have time for you. Anyway, i got so upset, needed some time alone, he came to visit me during work, but ended leaving the shop angrily cos i ignore him.

i am a sicko who regrets my stupidity. Anyway, i completely shut off my phone and wanted to leave in my own world (which also means my mood was SO affected, my sales hit a mere $300 on a FREAKING CROWDED saturday)

the touching thing is he called up the other outlet and finally got hold of my shop number, ad yes, as usual i got a earful from him, but my heart was too full for any of his words, i hang up the phone slowly and lived in my own world for another 2 hours..

i guess B sense something seriously wrong, he den asked me out after work. Well, by then i was back to mortal world, behaving like a normal human soul.. so ya.. things went back to normal

Sunday
B's dad birthday at Spring Court at China town!! OMG my FIRST meet-the-ADULT-family session.. the previous few meetups were with his cousin, this is the first formal ONLY-ELDERLY allowed dinner.
yes, we have his grandma(dun ask me how old, his dad is already 63 and still going strong), his aunty, uncle, 2nd uncle, both his twin sisters (da jie and er jie)..
imaging like 8 pair of eyes staring at me.. first with fierce expression, then follow by a "hey C*** G***, when is ur turn to bai xi jiu?"

shy**************** his dad laugh at us, his sister spoke up for me.. its fun cos his family are SO supportive..

Love the Dinner, with B's company, though i understand 0% of their dialect 99% of the time, when needed, b will translate it for me=) its ESPECIALLY makes me happy whenever he tries his best to keep me company in the midst of a all-adult place.. i am the ONLY UNDER 20!! -.-"


back to mortal ground again, he booked in.. i am a loner.. haha.. NOPE I AM DEFINITELY NOT!!! will hang out with my all-time favourite Best Guy-friend--- JERK tomorro!!!!! CANT WAIT...

p/s Jerk-- NO!!! u cant change ur name,.. !! haha.. u know why this name was created!

No comments: