Saturday, October 07, 2006



Love my blog-------- thank you Xue Li.. hehe..

loves tagboard, its makes me strong..
Who knows one day i might be as famous as blogger such as
http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com
http://www.dawnyang.com
http://www.meetlilprincess.blogspot.com

haha... i know.. day- dreaming again.. today is the SWEETEST

haha.. drooling with envy? dun be..
**lets make is short, my reader are getting sick of hearin my good stuff
B fetch me home from work, i am dead tired, tot i lost my pay cos i remember leaving it in my bag.. frantically search my bag, he search mine too.. then both of us were silence for a while, i broke the silence cos i need some1 to console but he choose to keep quiet.

so what did i do? haha.. gently seduce him ( as in bluff him i am going to hold his hand), his eyes almost lid up, then i grab the hand, put it into my hand and bite his arm!!!~

Ok people, i am NOT sick!!` i love biting people, dun ask me why.. haha.. anyway B knows the panick i felt inside so he kept quiet and let me bite.. we then hurried up my house and open my safe!!~ Fuck i left the money inside all along.. i sigh relief and he laugh so hard at my foolishness, needless to say i got about 15 min of scolding from him for being "good at books, stupid at book-keeping"

and i was DAMN HUNGRY cos i haven eat the whole day (Packing stocks at Hooked Clothings, damn so tiring)
B offer to cook me dinner, cos we hurried to my house till we forget to buy me food.. he is SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo sweet!~ He took out the instant noodle (-.-"), cooked it, fried an egg, then mixed it well and spread the egg on top...
(wonder where i was? haha.. i was sitting on the kitchen table.. still laughin at my own stupidity, while watching a silly boy cooking)

My family were away at my Aunty's for a mooncake festival steamboat, so B allow (he ACTUALLY grant ME permission) me to eat in MY room.. while he serve the net for a while.
After i finish the noodle, he left my house.. T_T.. what a lonely mooncake festival..
went to bath and came out, there was a sms "sorry cant accompany you.. happy Mooncake Festival"
OMG>> !! i am freaking HAPPY!!~ even happier than if we DID celebrate mooncake festival together..

Fact
->B was the 1 st guy to cook for me
-> B was the only guy who bother to msg me this when i needed the good wishes, right at the DOT
-> B .......... haha..

okok.. no more B... a bit of Good news thought!!~

Sharon and my art are appreciate by a few good souls who kindly invite us to share a slot in their push cart, provided they receive a part of the commission as goodwill.. *discussion in process
Freddy the Boss wants to rent me and Sharon a space in MY WORKPLACE to sell our shoes, with EVEN LESSER renting charges than ANY OTHER place.. he is also locating his Thailand supplier to MAYBE provide us with the supply of school shoes.

hahahahAHAHHAHahahaHAAHHAHaha.,. -.-"

mad me, no mooncakes, only madness!!~

No comments: