Sunday, October 01, 2006

30/9/2006 - D.K.S annual bring ur boyfriend get-together
this is a annual get-together btw me and my best friend. A lunch together and talk session. It was a really big event for me cos i look forward to it every year. However, this year turns out fair.

To begin with, my fear has turn truth, this is the third annual meeting and the third guy i brought along to the event. Of course my best friends understand, but i couldn;t help but wonder why am i always the one end up bringing a different.

Denise: *while taking pic " iam going to tk a pic of u and B, i hope this time i wont have to delete the pic before i evenm upload them"

damn damn damn!!! haha.. it was funny hearing that comment but oh well, i have to admit the previous 2 "relationship" din went off very well

Kristal:" i know, i also dun feel good each time the bf sees me i am with a different guy, this one's good, hope can last.... dun like that la"

then we all laugh it off..
Anyway B was late, for some reason he had his lunch before he join us, and HQ has a fever, so turns out only Sharon and her darlin Caifu and me and Denise were eating at Mahattan at PS.

Sharon:" can tell he change alot le, why not give him a chance?"

this question struck as a O leveL TEN YR SERIES QUESTION TO ME, and the typical answer to that question is:" i haven gotten over Lester"

B
ut that*s not the case anymore... i have gotten over lester!!!
naturally i was stuck, speechless!

B had made me feel so wonderful, sometimes waking up to his call, he was the sweetest, always a phone call away to his familiar :" open the door now"
and when i did, he was there, smiling at me, like an sweet alarm clock asking me to wake up.

he was almost my everything.. i like him as much as he likes me,,
God.. i am confuse... am i like this? why on earth did i fall for someone so fast?

i mean ya, he was my ex-boyfriend... but ex-boyfriend? -.-"

have i fallen into this trap yet again?????????????????????????

No comments: