Tuesday, October 26, 2004

i am who i am, i change myself to the way i wanna to be....... i am a gothic and funky me....... and no one gonna change it till i grew tired of me myself...... hehe......... very happy today......... in another way is a rather selfish kind of happy...... Del and Terence got out of CJC... i kind of feel happy cos i choose to leave school earlier..... but at the same time hated myself for not trying..... Sam gotten straight to J2. Congrats!! i really feel happy for you.. just that i didn;t tell you how happy i was...... Amanda and i for get who was goin to retain in J1 and half of the class gonna take sup paper to determin if they get to promote.. all the best t 13....... i didnlt get the chance to make but i sincerely hope you do......
Had been mugging this few days for examination.... night was fillled with thoughts about how he use to acc me....... this put me to bed...... in the morning i got stuck to watching TV and eating..... afternoon is studying....... hopefully after exam i will get more work schedule....... so i can earn more money........... my aims:
  1. treat Darlin Samantha to a wonderful meal, she was there when i hadn;t got any money to spend, and i appreciate her for her support
  2. buy Darlin Cuz Vivien something, cos Cousin(CUz) was always here for me 24-7....... Lubba lubba my cousin........................... i really wanna spend all money on you
  3. hold yet another Big D.K.S outing........... Denise Sharon and me, not just working together,,,,,,, hanging out together............ just you gals and me
  4. this is the lamest aim, which i dun think sitting around can get me anywhere, i just need him........ don;t think he will even realise my presence........ any fairy godmother around???!?~?!~
  5. hmm............... i think i am contented ..... as long as pple around me is happy with the money i earn, it;s all worth it
  6. oh ya............. my "SPECIAL" friend's movie and dinner and night out!!!~ hehe........ i hadn't forget wo

ya..... money is not a important factor in life....... now during this studying break i have not a single cent left in my pocket..... i am a big spender,......... that why when exam is over,......... i will work crazily!!!!!!

continue again........ i;m tired

No comments: