Sunday, August 30, 2009

Laptop crashed on me.. lost all the very precious photo i took with bb.. cant believe it happen on a day where bb will still b away from me for the next 10 months... learnt many lesson the hard way- time to get a harddisk.. a mp4.. or any thing that might keep my memory in place..

i m adjusting well to life without bb for a while now..

times were certainly hard, i was promise a job but it din went well, i was poor for a while and had to stay at home, under the dispense of my parent who make me work for every scrimp of food i was offered, but nevertheless the experience was heartwarming, for i found a new meaning of stay in, the way those bank balance seems to remains stagnant seems fruitful. otherwise its down to dating friends that are willing to go through this -ve balance times with me.

All thanks to those who agree on dinner at hawker and those who can sneak some food for me..

been working back at TKSG for a while now.. the place is as fun as ever, glad those seniors are as hekpful as ever, allowing me to stay later for my OT pay.

No comments: