Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i dun need anything fanciful,

i dun need no money and cars,

i can use the bus i can walk miles and miles home,


all i ask for is to have u by my side, and nothing else ever matters.


i wanna hold those hand, all tough and vein,

i wanna loosen up those tight smile u've been faking all day



i wanna kiss ur forehead, tell u those unconditional words,

i wanna remind you how much i love you bb..




Each growing day marks one day down to having u away, i cant help but be reminded of those smile i will so missed,

yet i am never assured if u mean it, each time u look into my eye and smile and melt my heart.


i cant differentiate right from wrong, happy from sad, i cant tell if my bb has something to say yet absorb it all within himself for fear he will break my heart.


i tink this is hurting us both.. i really wish i was someone special to you, the one u make an exception and honestly shed those tear when u wan to and giggle when u see something funny.


i wanna tell u jokes, and if they aint funny, i wan u to tell me honestly.

No comments: