Tuesday, May 05, 2009




















































I Blog is a mean-pok, Bb would have agree with me to give it "2-pinkie" slap.

The pictures above are taken when Pau, clar join me and we became the "pon-pon girls" for the night.. In the picture we are short of Macho, then u'll be able to tell who was "matched" to who.
Above all, that night was still memorable... glad the girls make perfect company, it was hell of a way to destress myself.. feeling way cool..

Today was a full day of anger.. however, i am really glad Bb has seen worst and was the kindest thing on earth to understand me. Unlike the past quarrel we had, nowadays we choose to forget things that will upset us. Bb did you realise that after the last time you chooses to give up cos of my temper, i have changed alot?

I am still adapting to this new me, which was agood change cos at times i feel less heavy. Perhaps i really dun wan to go through the same procedure twice and perhaps i just cannot afford to lose my Bb.. i am trying my best to stay alive and be that "some thing just aint worth being angry about" atitude.

Studying.. studying.. studying..

pretending to be studying... pretending to be studying...

My Bb says i can tk a rest after all the studies today.. he is super nice and helps me plan my schedule well.. Thanks Love.. dunno what to do without you,.., muackz.

Everyone is cancelling their trip overseas., this is really scary, as much as i wanna go to Thailand, i am worried about the condition there at this time, especially at times like this where the chaotic riot over Thaksin has just been settle and here comes another big issues.. i sure hope BKK is coping with this well.. on the other hand, i am not sure if Singapore is coping it well enough for us to leave the country. In any case, the main thing tat really matters now is to spend ample quality time with Bb before he leaves for Uk..

i am counting days yet not lookng forward to it.. everyday is a scary day.. i wish Bb wont leave yet wish Bb will leave.. argh.. the confusion inside..

Bb discuss me today publicizing his blog again, and i am fully supportive of it. i reckon since Bb is leaving for Uk soon, it will be good to make use of the blog to keep in contact with his friends and family. Only setback is that we probably wont have the private msg we use to have (as in still have now la)

Bb also admit that he cant mushy talk me like how we use to openly do,.. but i guess its all down to e-mail now.. Just really hope in his heart i have a special place. Cos there is a selfish part of me beneath it all that refuses to share Bb with anyone else. That included EVERYONE that is important to him. Cos i wan some pat of him ALL to myself.. even if its just a little.

Oh sigh.. this entry is makingg me all emotional, thinking about how life will be without him.. shall stop here..

No comments: