Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 1 in Da house
My horoscope hit me on the dot today!!~


The Sunday Times predicted this, or somewhat like this" you are going to laugh at your joke, but your joke dun tink its funny, it will probably give u one tight slap"


it wasw damn accurate!!` i felt thhe knock on top of my head, indicating my stupid level had reached a certain level.


If i am not me, i will pity myself. But since i am me i should not.
What happens when tears run dry? You stop crying.


i realise at this stage now i have walk thru the longest journey in my life so far, with setbacks after setbacks, so much so i am guiltless, emotionless and basically feel like an empty shell.


How does it feels to get too hurt? The last time i remember that feeling, it was when She left me. Since then, it just din hurt that much anymore.


Anyway God sent me another Guardian Angel, but the thought of driving him away makes me fear, yet unwilling to do anything. i trust at this point now since anything could happen, i will let nature takes its course.


Thank God for his arrival, life couldnt get any tougher at this point now. Try being homeless, moneyless, nearly jobless, down with debts after debts and more predictable debts!!


I trust my Guardian Angel will sprinkle hope on me when i need help, but for that to come i dunno how he will ever predict the next trauma, i also begin to doubt what happens when its too late? shall i make it extra obvious next time something is going to happen>? i seriously dunno.


$$ is the only thing i hate now, swear if i could change one thing in the world, i rather we all live on the same currency, whats with the economic crisis, the credit crunch? if only we were all back to exchanging stuff with stuff.


while losing hope at my current job, i've decided yet another new strategy, life is aways filled with Hopes cos we create them, this time i am giving myself another shot.


drained and frustrated with life.. gonna let time pause for a while, i need a breather

No comments: