Friday, November 21, 2008




























Bobo wrote on his msn that he was sick, so out of concern as a fren i send him a well-wish. It was senseless cos his question were totally unrelated.


"what do you mean by "not available"?" (which is my display nick)
"well, cos i am no longer available..."


And he cont fretting abt how i wasnt so addictive in the past, anyway its nice to know he is doing well with his new catch.


I finally brought my ass into poking other people's business. Just read Denise Blog today, it was obvious i was no longer a part of this friendship anymore, there were lesser and lesser details of me on her blog.


Strangely, it just din matter. I was almost a 100% sure there were more things to be concern about. And if a friendship wasnt going to last, it was probably not solely my fault but ours. Anyway, unusually, my heart was swop away by Sweet, people that matter are the precious few.. It makes me realise day by day how we grow to realise those who really matter the most.


Was stuck on Sweet for the past few months, we were super sticky and not growing sick of it. He was my arm of support, my root to stand firm. I am glad life still has its meaning knowing he is always around for me.


it must have been the new environment, i am always in a strange temper and very often getting all too sensitive on silly stuff. Knowing it hurts him inside, i couldn't understand why i wont stop doing them.


I hope things change for the better now, at least it did (with Sweets thats why).. but the prayer to make life better seems to be in no avil.


yawn.. night sweets... gotta miss u till tmr.. Prawning with the Goh's

No comments: