Thursday, August 07, 2008


No i dun have a school uniform, i hadnt tink of one anyway, wearing plaincloth is the best cos i am already looking forward to times i can report to sch in PJ.
School's realy fun, but its the start now so i cant really tell. There were encouragement constantly, SMS-es (thanks to you know who you are =)
Hai^er and i met up to travel to sch everyday, and i was always late, by the time i reach the bus just arrive, but only when i ran my way from the station to the bus stop!!
i am enjoying myself now, and somehow i had amazingly develope a new power to transfer whatever is upsetting me to the back of my brain. In addition to constant encouragement, sometimes i take less than 1 hr before i finally recall why i had throw my temper in the first place.
i had so many late nights, supper with Rodman and Lao-family.... Pauline and Bobo.... Denise, firman and Sharon, bobo's frends.. hadnt had time to upload pic sorry peeps!!!

No comments: