Sunday, August 03, 2008






















I am moving!!!!~





it comes as a shock to me as it might probably be to you. I remember i had recently blog about my room.


Mum called me that day, finally breaking the news that we will all have to abandon the house by october 2008, reason being because the FIRST person whom the agent had brought to view our house, decided to purchase it, WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT AND WITHIN HALF AN HOUR.


My Happinese


i hated this house, as you might all be aware by now, this was the actual place i had my worst childhood memory, the thought of it now doesnt haunt me as much as before.


On a side note, i am sure many of you had caught the reason episode of Crime Watch. It shud narrate the closest account to whatever had happened when i was 10. Althought i had joke earlier with Boss Steve that i should have look prettier compare to that of the small girl on TV. Of course, i am sure TV shud have exaggerate it a little here and there.


Whenever Dad mention about selling this house many years ago, i often get excited of the idea. The fact that i still take the same lift where IT happen still gives me the creep. I still cannot accept getting into the same lift with another stranger. NO! let me put it this way- i still CANNOT enter the lift EVEN when the person is a familiar neighbour.


-i hate the idea of standing there waiting for the lift.

-I hate the idea of Dad still having to put on his slippers and walking downstair to wait for me to go home together whenever i felt something was weird.

-i hate the fact that there are still suspicious character around my neighbourhood.
-I hate the rumour that had been spread around the neighbour.

-I hate the barricade around the neighbourhood now that its being upgraded

-i hate having to run home as soon as i got out of the lift.










and finally

-i hate being a coward at the age of 21.




I always oppose to staying yet another day in this house. I kept the door shut whenever i am alone at home.


i hated another second in the room. i was more comfortable sleeping at Cuz than i was at home.




i guess that puts it to my point- i wanna get out of the house


My worries

Oh God now we haven got a place to go to cos Mummy has no intention of buying a house now since property rate is that high


i am homeless..

No comments: