Saturday, February 16, 2008

Is this Noodle looking familiar?!!!



Life is pretty good dating the man cos he has yet to make me feel left out this birthday, which is why i value this relationship more each day. The man brought me to Crystal Jade, which is also the place name specially for me.

The look on my face tells it all, i hope you dun get mistaken by my oufit cos i had been wearing the same outfit both to Haji Lane and wit the man, its on the same day ma!!~





some very random pic of him eating, enjoying and making sure every cent of money spend on this meal is worthwhile, this is Pekking duck by the way, and i shall compliment Crystal Jade for the its taste is comparable to those i've tried back in Beijing many years ago.

My all time favourite- TOFU, and the mans knows just the way i want it too, ABSOLUTELY NO EGG TOFU PLEASE

The whole lot of Tofu ordered specially for me, he is not exactly a big fan of TOFU la

The side dish for Pekking duck, we opted to eat the duck meat roasted and w/o additional ingredient, which was eventually da-pao home cos the man and i did not take a SINGLE bite

one nicely wrap pekking duck, warm and cripsy again the egg crepe, waiting for my indulgence




i love the man, and baby you know it

No comments: