Wednesday, December 01, 2004

i am furious....... so furious..... but i mustn't show......... Sharon....... why mus you always make your best sister to tears.?! why is it every single line of you words matters so much to me? why must you accuse me the things i didn't do? dun you know how much you mean to me? dun you care about my feelings no more?
~why do i have to face walking a long distance from school to your house carrying two huge bags of mooncake just to help your brother deliver them? and then going to your hse and letting your mum treat me like a maid?
~why do i kept so quiet when you wanted to buy the slimming pills and you told Denise about it but not me? i know and i know that is not the right thing to do........ but as long as you know what you are doing i am fine with it
~why do you think Denise and i are always together...... we dun wan to spoil a day you wanna spent with Caifu..... you might say we are totally fucking bullshitting........ but that is really what the hell is happening
~i wanted to throw my temper at you but it is so fucking hard........ you make me feel shit..... life's like hell.......
~why must you always assume things that is not true........ if we do not care for you i would not have fucking get angry now and then.......
~Fuck it........ fuck off........ you pissme.............but dun stay away.....................i must control my temper.......

at the end of the day i still wna you as a sistr........ CAn you for fucking hell please make attempt to call me out ...... it is like that for Denise....... like that for sui lan...... like that for gale....... like that for yiling........... it all does not matter........... but not you ........ cos you and i we treat each other equally........ there are no older ones...... there are no one that care for each other more............... we care for each other EQUALLY.. thats why is not always me askig you out!

No comments: