Sunday, December 12, 2004

hmm........ few days has past...... nuttin much happen to me...... it's all about work and work........... haven seen Ismail for a while./....... he has been working 10am-1pm non stop for a few days........ hmm........ today actually he wanted to pick me up from work...... but i didn't want to abandon Denise so we did not meet up........ hmm....... another week passed........ i am glad he at least collaborate with me and both of us took thursday off...... at least it is one day we can meet......... Yesterday he msg me using Johan's phone....... it looks like this:" Ismail here....... i tried calling you at 2.15pm last night but you did not answer...... pls call me at 11.15am when you woke up...... if my mum answer the phone please get her to wake me up....." haha..... i thought this msg was real cute....... well i did call him but it was only after i reach the shop at 11.30..... chatted for a while........ he sound sleepy....... haha...... i still recall the day i "propose" to him......... hmm........... haha

i suppose Jerk did read thru my blog...... he congratulate me in his blog..... thanks pal....... hmm...... my holidays almost over but still haven meet up with you........ smart ah....... ahha...........

i miss two person now............ my cousin Vivien and Dear Sharon/... i saw cousin that day but we did not really meet long....... as for Sharon...... we haven met........ cousin......... i wanna play tennis........ my bones are stiff............ hmm..

Special friend........ hmm....... you have woke up from your nightmare........ i hope you are a new you...... a manly, egolistic, and more systematic new you........ jia you...... all the very best

No comments: