Thursday, November 18, 2004

this few days is hell......... perhaps i've became too overjoy so a little bit of setback is enuff to make me sigh the whole day......... few days ago he call and say he cant call me today cos he is studying for the ITE examination........ that is highly understandable........ but the next day and the next day...... he still hasn't call........ am i imagining things to much?!~

if he were to call........ here's my question:
1.Hey....... i'm not throwing my temper........... but help clear my doubts......... if putten yourself in my shoes....... and mine in yours........ say we just met 4 days ago and things has been fun that day...... that after which i stop contacting you for 3 days after that........... do you think you will go all paranoid?!~
2. you say when two hang out together... there must be trust.............. i am doing all i can to trust ourselves........ but where is ur support? do you ever start thinking how hard things can go the wrong way?
3. so lets say we have so-call a month to correct our mistakes.................. do you still care? a month....... 9 dec..... and a month is over........... i dun wanna let go,....... neither do i wan to make the wrong decision.

perhaps i am being too paranoid............. maybe to him....... nuttin has gone wrong....... all that he haven done is call me................. i dunno when you will the chance to see this blog........... but i will try not to keep a secret from you.................... i am trying my best to stop being the old Kristal i use to be.............. i am fully determine to change my temper....... so you can be proud of me........ so your friends no longer see me the way they think i am............................ the process is hard...... you wouldn;t want me to change for you either......... but i just wanna do it.............

No comments: