Monday, November 15, 2004

*i love what happen today........... hmm./......... i am SO happy!!!!!!!!

Just now so much happen........ i felt so hmm........ blessed of course! I cant wait to write it down onto the diary so here i am doing it!!! its 11.39pm now......... just finished a VERY satisfying bath! Drinking my favourite stuff- Green bean soup!!!

-His mum says i am sweet....... haha...... those kind that jump up and down....... chirpy kind
-His friends are quite hmm..... they tease me in the beginning..... when we are on our way to his Grandma's, could hear they were saying something....... but the later part.. they were *helpful* too
- His sis hasn't change much...... just like the few years ago when i first saw her... we chatted!!!!

here's what happen!!! 2.30pm exactly Kris reached Woodland Station! (how lame..... girls are suppose to be late! i can;t help it...... my legs practically pull me there) Kris walk around a while to see if i find him...... hmm..... i haven seen him for a very long while le...... so i scared i couldn't recognise him..... well...... no luck.. that fellow not here yet.... Kris walk to a signboard near the Toilet (Yucks!!!~) and rest there......
not long at 2.35 a guy in pearl white baju kurong walk near..... wearing a sunglass ( frankly speakin..... i really hate the sunglass la.....) he walks up to Kris and say hi....... and all that stupid gal could reply was :" what is with that spec?" haha...... later he immediately took it off and went to the gent.......
Kris saw Bai Zhiwei and another guy i forget the name... they couldn;t recognise me at all!!!!! they walk past me and enter the toilet as well..... then Ismail came out and i told him they are inside...... he saw them coming out..... they say the rest are at the pasar malam behind us...... we walk over...... Johan, Kiat boon, Dustin, feew more i forget the name are there......... we walk to to his hse............ Ismail was talking to his friend...... Kris talk to Dustin and Kiat Boon whom i know..... along the walking journey,.................... dustin and kiat boon went to join johan and friend to chat...... Kris was totally left alone!!! at that point of time i feel like shit!!!!! really thought today is gonna suck! but i didn;t wanna throw my temper....... cos i realise it wasn;t his fault...... and i certainly his friend to think i am still the very bad-temper gal they use to recall............. so i 'ren'... haha....... pick up the phone and msg Jannity and chat with her....... it was raining slightly.......

walk along the same path i use to take everytime i go to Putera to work in the past, i can't help think that somethings are just fate...... to think i walk that path for a whole 3 months without recalling it was his grandma hse......... finally reach 113...... he board the first batch of lift with his friends....... hmm........ i board the second batch of lift....... finally manage to drag my heavy feet to his grandma's..... i almost wanted to just run off...... cos i didn;t wanted to make myself angry........ but i 'ren'....... reach his grandma's..... everyone get a seat...... i sat on the dining..... msg away........ he get busy with his sister..... preparing drinks and food...... they serve drinks... he ask me what i want and i say anything..... that silly dummy got me coke!!!!!! anyway i didn;t drink it cos i dun like gassy stuff....... got to the point when i was going to go crazy....... ismail talk to me....... ask me why i was so quiet?....... i reply nuttin......... my whole body was boiling..... (Why is it always so easy to get angry with the person you like?)..... so i told him i will attempt to talk to his sis.......
his sis walk to the kitchen and prepare Lontong........ i skip over and say 'hi' to her............. her reply was a calm "hi" back....... i wonder how she do it? so we talk........ she ask where i am schooling and i reply nyp........ we talk about a lot of stuff that i dun think i wanna write down,...... one part she told me her brother is handsome.......and i stupidly reply "yah!!!! yah!!!! yah!!!" i think i am halfway crazy....!!! bonkers!
he keep coming to the kitchen and we stop talking....... he left and we start talking again... everytime i see him i just giggle to myself........ his sister could sense that too....... haha.......
then his friends tell him something about a dare...... "i dare you to do it.." oh no...!!!!
then suddenly his sister stand up and walk away...... he immediately sat down and talk to me...... and the whole hall of around 10pple clap their hands....... one stupid guy say "Ismail, i am so proud of you"..... i stupidly giggle away............. his sister return to the kitchen to realise Ismail is talking to me and she left again!!! then that silly dummy tell me about everything/../....... from the storeroom to his pocket money! den,......... his mummy and aunty return......... whoo!
even before i say anything....... his mummy came in the kitchen and say "whah....... two sitting here chat ah.." my cheeks almost go red!!!~ then his sis and brother all came to the kitchen..... then his aunty...... then they start talking and all at once i feel so awkward........ i walk to the dinning..... and this guy call David give up the seat to me......... then i was whispering to dustin about who david is,...... and we both had not a very good impression of him....... after that his mum and him bring out the Lontong....... it was time for me to go to work...... i told them i didn't wan to eat the Lontong......... i grab my bag and say goodbye to his mum,......... she was like asking me why go so soon>?!~ ask where i work....... and finally say bye..... i run out of the kitchen.. and run back again to her to wish her hari raya..... stupid Kris...... his mummy thinks i am cute...... she was laughing at me.........
Ismail say he wanna send me to station and i exclaim "i know this place well! better than you!!!" then he told me he wanted to fetch the next batch of friends....... Kok Wei... Timothy.. and the some thing ...cheng guy........ so we left together........... his friend shouted out of the window "no need to come back so early..." ,"dun come back better still" i was blushing again.........

we chatted...... and while chatting my eye began to hurt again......... shit!!! then i start rubbing........ and rubbing....... and he got worried...... keep asking me if i was ok?!` but i just concentrate on rubbing my eyes.....
it got redder and redder,........

i ask him to bring me to buy some malay food for my colleague...... so we did........ he was busy recommending all the malay food to me,....... what a cute guy!!

finally i left for work..... sales today very bad...... i was feeling down but happy at that what happen in the morning...

finally work is over........... i pack my whole shop and the phone rang...... a very unfamiliar number........ it was Ismail using his friend's phone........ they are on their way to PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so shock and unprepared,...... but i was busy cleaning the shop to care much..... they all reach...... saw me on the floor cleanig the mannequin
ok....... then i pack up..... and we left....... then they ateat yoshinoya........ then we all left....... ismail kokwei and Darren went to the other side of the train and they told Ismail not to follow...... so ismail and i chatted..... seeinghi twice a day is pretty comfortable........ i;m beginning to look forwrad to seeing him every other day..... then he offer to sent me to yishun....... i thot he is going to sent me to my door and i immediately say no....... but he insisit........
in the end..... he actually send me to station only la........ then i went off le.......
i actaully start to imagine things on my way home...... maybe he is following me behind... maybe this maybe that........ we just had a real decent outing and he didn;t even get to touch my fingers....... so despite the past few years relationship....... like i mention...... we are starting all over again

hmm........ i am getting tired again........

No comments: