Saturday, August 21, 2004

Not fair, not fair... so not fair!~ i think its time i change my blog entry into blog drive, cos this blog is far too plain...... think i will fetch every single entry into the new blog too........ just can;t bring myself to just leave it alone.. or maybe i can make another blog to put stuff that can be reveal and still keep this blog confidential?!
Shock! so shock, he read my blog, thought this blog will remain a secret for good....... i think i expose it in my webpage le...... gotta take it out, it's been a hard process trying to keep the blog to myself, and till date besides than him,no second human knows about it. thought he dissapear for good too..... sometimes, things just turn out the way we least expected it. No high hope, no vision, i'll keep my head low..
haha, i think by writing my blog like that , jeRk wont understand....... gee..... dun bother asking me, things you can understand means you can understand, you can;t......... hehe,. too bad.
Monday is XinYi's birthday, thought we hardly know each other, she was the first to hear my sorrowiest moment in NYP, so i plan a day for her with me and Sijia. Knowing she is a craze for kimono, we bought her one from my workplace... $24 discounted to $18.. thats the great thing about working as a retail, you always first hand stuff @ a cheaper rate.. Monday need to wear formal....... die!~ but in between got a few hours break, so Sijia and i will bring Xinyi to eat lunch, then we'll grab a tiny cake for her, cos i dun enjoy eating cake, taste funny...... after which we will pass her the present and head back to school.... short and sweet, sounds bored but with my nonsensical, funny and crazy self, i guess xinyi will enjoy it pretty well....... siJia despite being a yr older than me, we manage to click very well...... she listen and have certain thinking like me, guess my thinking is actually quite mature too..! hehe, praising myself........
dunno why i;m so happy now, i FLUNK my exam this morning and i'm still behaiving likdat.
Cried this morning..... the stupid IT exam, it was;t my fault..... I was doing all my sum on the com pretty well and have assure a full marks on the first session... Then suddenly the com delete it all, no way!~ then i have to hand in blank disk to sir. Never felt worst, the feeling of not gettin result is always terrible, esp when you have already assure yourself half the paper to be full marks!!!! hate myself!!!
when he ask me questions, it always takes me a while to answer, i dunno why, but i make sure i answer it the way i think i should, dunno why either. He's just very fragile loh, and i guess i just wan the best out of every reply i give.
Funny things is when he sudenly call me, i practically blurt out all my words, bet i sound stupid..... remember kristal...... stop assuming the impossible...
should i post this entry? yes...... no........yes........no? why not?....... but what if...... i just dun wan to lost even a friend.........
stupid 184, i practically ignore him! what have i done to deserve untrue fact. He is such a faker.....Forgive and forget, whatever it is, i have convince myself he is definitely not a good friend, not a good guy and definitely not a good boyfriend, pity his gal.........
haha, very bad ah kristal....... outside pretend to be "it-s-ok" kind of girl , reach home the "Stupid-Shit-Damn-him-her-they" pattern........
nvm lah,.... whu cares....... whu cares........ WHU CARES?
not bad a achievement today ah...... write very long........
by the way misssas SAmmie very much today, infact missas CJC very much. Kristal never regret what she did, but some times we just cant help it.

Meet up dear today... throw all my troubles to her, she listens and feel with me, if only she understands how much i value our friendship and sistership. She is different, if only she knows... told her today that i really dun think she should flood herself with studying....... but cannot bring myself to tell her that..... so put it in a way as if Denise and i told her together.........
crazy....... why bother so much about her, she is all but a best friend, now that she has her Krive....... she should need less of me....... stop acting like a nanny Kristal!
guess i should end here........... too long le

No comments: