Wednesday, August 04, 2004

No one knows about my blog, i cant help but feel worst and worst everyday, it's like a secret within me. Today passes as usual, had my lecture as usual. But the most awaiting even will be the meeting with Govindasammie, haiz, it;s been a very long time since we met and i have a milion to tell her. I bet she has alot to tell me too. I also need to pass her the school uniform (althou she insist i keep it for myself, what for?! to mop floor ah....) and the school PE shirt and some files and not to forget the book i bought for her. Today is ruin by the MEdora commuinication tutorial, Haiz in the end Sam and me did not meet loh. i got so pissed off that i make the thing that is bothering me be the subject of my speech presentation.. Medora said my speech is good. Haiz, i told Xin yi and Si jia that i kind of think Apel and all will hate us cos we went on to the tutorial even thou we had agree to skip it. Why am i always thinking and assuming what others think? I sumtime think i am such a freak it;s hard to get along with me. Why does the friendship in CJC and Deyi all this damn years and all other events i attend be so smooth. ppl of BI0403 is so hard to understand. I also dunno how to carry myself, back those days i reveal my very true colours, one gal who goes really crazy and belong to the sporty and easy-going kind, whereas in NYP i'm a quiet gal, haiz, when can i finally let my hair down and hey-hoh?! Today Xin Yi, Si Jia, Jun ling played badminton, it was fun, we sweat, at least i sweat today. the last time i sweat was the jogging morning with Xin Yi last sun, we met early morning 7.30 to go jogging from yishun to khatib to seletar and back. She was a good runner........sec top few. Thanks to presence of Xinyi and Si jia and APel and Celina, the many few ppl whu makes me feel comfortable in the class........
Anyway thats about today, suppose to wake up to jog, wonder what happen,? this few days slept alot and can hardly feel energeic. Had cornflakes chocolate with milk for breakfast, tiap-tiap harshbrown and tea cos XinYi and Sijia got it for me. Went straight home after the tutorial. had tiap tiap again for lunch, grab some grapes, keropok and biscuit, all ultimate small serving.
then went on to dinner, had a handful of rice with all but sweet curry, those non-chicken kind. Kaka traditional food, taste somehoow resembles Lontong gravy......
Cynthia and i met up last night, bought my Giordano Racer back finally, worn it today..... Cynthia said i look slimmer......... better keep it up;/.////

No comments: