Monday, January 05, 2004

why does ot sum times hurt so much, thinking of sum one means toturing urself, putting your body on fire. If i ever knew i will hurt that much, i wouldn't wan to give it a try in the first place. Why does every happy endin has to have a begining, i dun look forward to any happy endins, just wan to stop the pain from piercing thru me. I am certainly sure that if i can choose, i would never wan to think if JeRk, i dun wan to be treated like dirt. Cos it always hurts to not be treated the way yout want yourself to be see as. I should not mention too much about JeRk no more. I just hope he will Get well soon from his fever. Skiving on work today, i look into his diary again. Since the Christmas dinner, he has completely stop writing the diary. i finally understand what others always meant by Boys are forgetful, or that they simply get sick and tired easily, was i thinking too much, i wish i was...........................
anyway this afternoon when i couldn; get into his diary, my damn intuition tells me he secretely change identificatin to get rid of me. wheni got home, i was shock to realise i can still enter, all of a sudden i feel so stupid. They are all right, Girls assume too much, and i am certainly one of the stupid silly asume girl.
Bobo msg me nite msg, he's a nice chap overall, too bad i choose to believe my true friend, well the saying gpes: is better to be safe than sorry"
First tennis with Coach Eddie was pretty good, i was terrible as a player, but i knew i want to do it right, for one thing i was glad i am interested and had not wasted money on this lesson. a pity i tear my favourite one and only tennis shoe.
i bougt pop CD for Vivien and Will pan for myself, i kept thinking of the time JeRk says Will as publish a book, i hope to purchase it if i can and find the true meaning of life in it
too tired to type........................ btw meeting Sharon tomorrow for a celebration of her resign from Ice Lemon Tee, Gud 4 her, torture is over...... Lub her
Vivien is in trouble with her camp group as they cannpt think of a dance for thetalent time, i dun wan to neglect, hopefully she listen to me and go watch BringIt on VCD to get inspiration,

No comments: