Wednesday, January 07, 2004

hehe, i had damn bad memory......... when i am all alone all thing i tot i wouldn't want to remember just pop back, unexpectedly.
gee, cry today, silly me, the client is so tough to get by, despite the first criticism, i wasn determine to prove my ability. in the end i still get scolding, under any circumstances i should have blame her, but thank to my wonderful temper, my temper goes away as fast as i wipe my tears, ask me if i still remeber her voice? nope, not at all. Kristal is special, hehe, fancy me showing off my dumb personality.
This desperate feeling of wanting to show this diary to jeRK simply puts me off.... no, i shouldn't!!!! maybe i should,,,,,, haha, whu cares anyway. Like what i always say, we gal assume a bit TOO much. How much i wish my concentrating was not on this fellow, perhaps i wouldn't think of sms-ing and i could save a pile. Haha, just whu am i? i guess a simple gal leading a simple life having a simple faily and life BUT with a big and special dream. here i am, saying i can do what all boys can do, on te other hand, i fell for this sum one i know does not appreciate me the way i do for him. Also, i dun think boys wanna stay in the misery of luv for long and here i am, yuckily trying to thicken my skin and keep making the first move, sum time it gets on my nerve so much i really despise myself. why am i even toking to myself inthis diary, i dun think anyone can acquire this skill of mine of getting so angry with just thinking to myself. today i wonder i had this huge temptation to write, just keep writing, to write and pur out all my emotion, no one will realise that behind this heavy, strong gal hides her very little fear, a little heart that warm, sumone whu still think she deserve a litle enjoyment at this stage of her life.
oh no, i guess i sound more and more like sum psycho artist with too much emotion that lead them to thinking death is the joy of life....... Nah, i am notthat stupid, i value all around me, esp now, when i am left with my family and best friend, including cousins that i value........

No comments: