Saturday, August 16, 2003

its me again, today is a rather unusual day, Sharon(dear) and me hang out at junction 8, she bought a short beach short and i bought a 3/4 beach short. haiz, so sad, the XL look so big on her while when i try it, i t was almost like any of my past beach short, almost pushing my fats out. At that instant, i wanted so much to shout, i am still that ugly girl i've always been, nuttin has change.When others praise me, i feel like butterfly, i guess it was all but a fat hope dream. Haiz, i hate myself, 3/4 of day i do. But the only benefits it seems to bring is that Gary and i can wear the stuff together as most of my clothes are u noe- boys'.Nvm, i think he look gud in it anyway. JeRk and i chatted yesterday online, today Sharon ask me if i like him, i dunno......... haha, i think it will be better to even be a butch, all this will definitely not come my way............... see many guys today, one was totally cool~ except for his height, look prob an 19, so cool~ lyke star, oh man, i was so crazy but lost sight of him in a while, as for Dear, she caught two guys, one really spiky fellow in white, pro 17, another red shirt sale fellow, really dilligent, pro 20. there was this very handsome guy whu caught dear and i sitting near to see the red fellow, bet he was jealous as he inform that guy and we had to hide, anyway, i was not into him but he certainly made a gud salesperson. Dear wanted to see him, in the end, we stay at 4th floor to allow her to catch him from above. what a day, iwas awfully tired. the white guy and his pals, went pass us and glee at each other, i find them not as gud compare to JeRK. the saying always goes "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". he taught me how to write my second entry today, what a freak i am! he msg me asking bout my mock today. yesterday, his msn nick was "i really miz those time when i was depress and u were there for me, i am sorry for my mistakes" haha, i have no comment to that, prob confuse. btw, Sharon was telling me today what eric told her, that bob's friend told him i was looking pretty this days and he actually call me to pester me, haha....... some guys are juz jerk. last week, in northpoint , i saw Derry, not bad that fellow, looking well in gold fringe and standin tall. last week too i saw this guy use to be in peiying, short back then, but now really tall and fair and 'new'. when he saw me, he was staring, prob he remember me, Vivien said he was cool, i think he was staring to alert me, maybe to noe Vivien thru me. Whu noes, what matter most now is to score for my exam, that is definitely my main concern ~ Kris