Wednesday, August 20, 2003

it has been reallly long since i wrte, i mean a day lah. Hehe, today hav geog test, neva study, but last min got read thru, hope to score well, anyway all the topic are previosly tested already, mop the floor today, did pretty ok for a/c today. i Have a bad feeking, that everyone in 4/6 seem to hate me, it matters a lot this afternoon, but i felt much better now, prob because my family are with me. laze around doin nuttin all day. Feel so fat, still eat alot, today my classmates saw my photos when i was young, newest was in sec 2. Back then i still look pretty slim. Haiz, they all agree, i juz suddenly bloat, too much i didn;t realise till today i guess, i agreed i use to be very beautiful, that was why i got into so much relationship(childish) prob. Now even if i wan to go back to the past me, it seem almost impossible. I really duno what to do, it seem like using the gel seem useless, it work while i was using it, now since i stop for a while, i grew badly back
anyway, i didn;t much appresiate those little fat loss. i really hope to get past to the me in the past, what a very stupid thought. if only i could control myself the way Joilin tsai do. Haiz, nonsence. Today i saw JeRk online, i did not initiate a conversation, neither did him, all of a sudden, i think i dun lyke him, he sound so timid to me. i am lyke a gorilla infront of the mouse. Haiz, why am i so un girly? maybe God giv me a task, to be a strong one. but i really wish to look litle angel i use to be. Fat hope Kris....... thats all for now, exam drawing near. haiz...........

No comments: