Thursday, July 02, 2009

I shall remember this day... forever....


Just melting inside, the words you said, those meaningless words yet it brings my life to a whole new level.


i kept thinking, smiling to myself the whole time at work,


rejection from others at work just dun really mean a thing, all i had in mind was how much forward i had taken, the step into opening that once hardened heart of yours


i felt like i did it!!! Like i was standing number one! on top of the world!


Promise me you mean what you say, cos right now thats all i really really need.







Like you, i never had this tingling feeling down my throat each time someone mention your name, and i can spends night talking away, if only someone will listen, just how special you are to me.

i emphasize you as my best friend, on top of my boyfriend, and right now we shall add on two status, the co-owner of stinky, our little precious responsibility(a.k.a our faeces plush-toy), and also the man who had officially added me into his agenda of "the future"

bb.. lets name it "Our Future".

Cos, like you, i FINALLY see my future, not just alone, but with you....





hugx. Mr Rodman the Crooked ****, cum Ahmad Ah-di!

No comments: