Sunday, April 26, 2009


Franting....
no for the exam but for the feeling on being "on-the-run"

This is by far the most straining exam i've been on, mainly because i need to stay away from home, refrain from studying with distraction and travel all the way to expo for the exam.

i feel so tired already, only console are the encouragement from my close one. Pau has agreed to spare me a land (2m by 2m) in her room for me to study straight, and before that its off to Viv hse (she has to leave on the 15th... the day of my worst paper, Economics)
Bb has also promise me a really relaxing trip to thailand straight after my paper, so for some reason i encourage myself that the struggle was worth it. I am going to enjoy myself to the fullest with Bb and his family and part time gf.
This is only the first year at school.. i am franting abt my next year in school... by then bb will be in UK and no one will promise me anything after my paper.

Bb,, u got to plan ahead for my exam in 2010 and 2011 ok? probably send me a parcel of goodies that will reach me on the last day of my paper. I suddenly got an idea to maybe suggest to my brother (who by than has a hse of his own) to rent a room to me for the studying period, with exception to their dog, Hori, i shall be safe from any risk..
the trip the trip the trip... i wan the trip now...
i wan to earn alot of money and quickly stop worrying abt the school fees..
i wan to fly to UK with bb....
i wan to finish this degree with good grades.,,.,

there are so many things i really wanna do now... but they are all on hold..

there is one important things to do now, to erase all the bad tots from my mind,

to stop feeling like a runaway trying to find a shelter, i am not that bad yet.....

i wan may 21st to come sooner....

No comments: