Monday, March 02, 2009



Our smile, they seem to fade away
>\
each other time i long to see them again, i know it wont b the same.

What have i led to? Something i pray so hard not to happen

Time wont go back anymore, its up to me to change fate

Sorry Sweet Silly Stinky Sleepyhead

Back when u first sms me, the first invitation to meet up, i past the chance cos i din wan the unexpect to happen,


Later you invite me again for another meet up, i did so as an excuse to vent my frustuation on someone, for someone to nod their head in agreement

The first supper we had together, i was quiet, yet i broke it all up with a otah-lime juice joke, i wasnt sure if the feeling was right and i did what i did best, stay dumb and bimbotic as possible
The first time u wrote about me on ur blog, it was Cuz who encourage me to log in and that surprise sentence was something i never expected in life
The first time i tag in ur blog as someone else, i was feeling all guilty yet had to pretend like it had all not happen

No comments: