Wednesday, October 22, 2008




Stuck in whatever was left of my precious room,
my mind was flooded with funny images of you Sweets.
Our silly times spend at some random cafe doin practically nuttin,
those redundant walk from one end of the esplanade to another
You tickling the under of my tiny palm, and me getting pricked by ur stubby moustache
Though its only been less than 24 hrs since you left for Medan, i am missing you like crazy.
Thanks for the continous msg-es, and those warmth your family shown me.
But things are different, as soon as you are gone, everything changed.
Even a little setback at home will send me trembling with fears.
I need you Baby,
but i must be stronger, will love for my Baby to study abroad knowing someone dear is waiting at home.
i m feeling cold, cold with loneliness, the temperature at home was good, nuttin was really wrong,
but without you, everythng feels so wrong.
Sweets, you know wat? even your silly monster mask picture taken in Toy'R'Us makes me laugh now. i finally understnad why u got them develope.
so completely in love with you.. Good night Baby,

No comments: