Tuesday, March 04, 2008

i received like a total BLAST on my tag board, its makes me happy.

Just like a few other stuff that makes me happy.

Short term makes-me-happy stuffy
*half an hr nap during lunch tome
*red bull after lunch
*SMS from close fren
*Stupid random "time-to-pee" call from the Man
*seeing primary sch children sing National Athem when i am on my way to work
*puttin eye liner on the correct mass of my hardly-see-able double eyelid
*nudge from Sharon and Denise on msn


Long term make-me-happy stuffy
*a PDA phone which can double up as a crab-shell-open
*nonsensical hot-dates-not experience by Denise
*Sharon telling us she lost 0.0025kg of weight (kiddin la, u skinny just right gal)
*Pauline thinking her name sounds better in Cha-siu-Pau rather that Jian-Kang
*Raymond failing to grind a gal on his club trip
*Viv's squidhead turning charcoal in Tekkong
*Celina's random "how are you" conversation
*Samantha "will promise to hang out with you" promises
*Apel's new and old boyfriend
*my puppy Hori's new found ability - erecting his penis.. (sorry, this belong to short-term)


So yeah..


The man's issues isn't too big after all that the gals has advise. And i must admit this thing has gotten him all over too. I could tell the difficulties he is in yet i had to force him to side only one. And you are all right, he is really a very nice bf. So i shall be the only one to admit that when you love one man, you love ONLY the man. haha..

My adopted Baby has hung out with the Besties last night and i am still thankful they all click. It was still a comfortable trip at Hob Nob if nt for the overwhelming treatment we get.. haha. and i shall not elaborate on. Gals, i was thinking maybe they shud be more welcoming on the bill rather than the treatment. hahaha.

My man and i dun chat last night, i practically fell aslp. Body is runnig low, good news is that i am officially 20days away from all this. need a long slp...


talking about slp.... i ... was.. thinking..............




zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: