Thursday, September 07, 2006


My fufilling day
done a whole loads of stuff,,
woke up, acc Denise to interview at XY's .. den we left to the police headquarter to lodge a report with Denis's lost bag.
in short.. we went to the supermarket and bought food to cook cos i promise sick B i will make him porridge. haha.

it was funny cos the whole day i was quarrellin with B while Denise is angry with HQ.. but~ we'll never mean it
and yup.. it was funny, Denise at my house, me cleaning up the house, she vacumming the place halfway and went to cook the porridge, me mopping the floor.. me falling down to the puddle of water. haha.. we laughing it off.. !!~ it was such a great pity Sharon Darling wasn't with us.

anyway the porridge turns out wonderful, HQ came and pick her up.. and the lovey-dovey left for god-knows-where?!??!` den i laid on my sofa waiting for B to come and pick me up. the house was empty cos Mummy took Kristi and Bro to Mama's house and daddy wasn;t home yet.

i laid down on the sofa, eye soons dozing off into dreamland.. B make some silly coughing sound and i din tk the hint, i was so falling aslp when that idiot cough louder!!~
gosh!!~ u @#$^$%&%^&% there goes my perfect sleep.

i sulkily took out the key throw to him and make him open the door. then surprise him with the porridge (which i initially told him to forget about it cos we were quarrelling)
haha.. he was busy eating the porridge, telling Darren the way to my house, while my Dad came home.

i force daddy to eat some porridge, then force him to compliment on ym porridge, told him B and i are going for a movie, then we left, (i da pao some porridge for Darren, he loves it, says it contain denise's love -.-")

anyway we bought a white shoe, my first pair of white male canvas to work on.. hehe.. B says he's gonna promote my business., widen the circle to guys too.. anyway the plain canvas pic is on top.. like it?

we caught "LITTLE MAN" SERIOUSLY GO WATCH IT MAN!!~ DAMN NICE... .... DAMN NICE LA.. LAUGHING NON-STOP.. TOTALLY NON-STOP

tomorro B will fetch me first thing in the mornig, we are going on a HUGE shopping spree ( to get dear CUZ a perfect birthday gift, to pray at the temple for good luck for me, Denise and Sharon... to tk a pic of us on the dumb silly machine, to buy me a new bag, to get him a new shirt, to spend time together =)

i so look forward to tomorrow

No comments: