Saturday, March 26, 2005

Like they always say - Sunshine comes after the rain

i guess i've been too paranoid these days... toking about nonsensical stuff... and guess what ...? i find it totally stupid now.. haha

ok.. for a few updates now...... let's see.. erm,. oh ya... my Mail had a BBQ with his friends last night and i tagged along. hehe...... it was pretty fun./.. reached pretty early.. but it begin with my temper-as usual.
-Greeted his mum, he was teasing me - couldn't care less...
-Help him brought his stuff down, he stare at me, COS i was wearing my best, actually my ONLY spag, haha- i couldn't care less too.....
- den Johan went to buy stuff.. he tok to me, askin me what happen - did not reply

That's it...... he REALISE i was mad.....
ok i could not come with a reason why i was feelin that way..... he den kinda joke to cheer me up... i was laughing inside// but i act cool-as usual
Dumb Fellow finally give up..... just walk with me in silence... ok ... i think i just WIN.. haha

so i crack a damn cow-and-chic joke..... so we started toking again..... haha. he apologise... but seriously, i still dun understand what he has done to make me feel that way...... i think i am SO spoilt.

Start the fire... couldn;t help much,.... so i stand by a side.... then we sneak off to get ice......
then we sneak off again to pick Chin Han... and again to get fire starter........ haha..... fun man.......

then the BBQ start....... boring
called up his sister... ask her to come down join me... she did... we tok and the day ended,,,,, went home...... he brought me safely home... haha..... further elaboration to be continued

No comments: