Friday, September 03, 2004

this few days of full blogging makes me proud.
My boss has been nice this few days, my colleague knew i had little-to -no money for pocket money cos mummy refuse to support me with pocket money anymore, so they request to Fred to pay me standard amout so i can work standard days instead of being on-call....... and he agreed. that was good cos from now on i have a standard 100bucks per week... but of course i have to work to pay it off....... guess my schedule will be considering very tight from now on...... its ok since i have more money to spend........

Steve banana-Jakarta actually wanted to hire me...... during the holidays........ that will be my greatest honor cos it's always my wish to work in that kind of environment....... haiz....... but he advise me to accept Fred proposal...... cos it'a always better to have a standard income and stuff....... told him actualy my greatest fear is to face talking to Fred...... then he explain this should not be a fear cos we all have to face our boss in our business world in near future.......... actually my intention to speak to him is also to apologise to him for not being able oto work........ haha........ nvm lah,......... since he always so blur one mah.....thats why i call him banana-Jakarta.....

i;m gonna cut my hair again today...... cant help it...... too long le..... reach tip of ear le...... then if lidat wanna style very difficult....... cos hair too heavy......... Cuz is coming with me....... glad cos i like having her to give comment and supervise........... haha. i siao le....... holiday one week has been so fun...... too fast cos today is friday le.......

my style change...... it was a nice thing but i start to have difficulties what to wear...... being girl is no easy thing......... so guy had better not irritate me by saying how great they are......... is Mother Thearesa Female?

Wanna work more....... must study hard......... if Kristal cannot balance both well...... one must go........

now that i have money for lunch le......... dun spend so much....... if Kristal spend too much... all money will go.

P/s: read ur blog....... haiz.....you long long no update le hoh...... free must drop me a comment...... thanks














No comments: