Thursday, December 04, 2003

today is the sixth day of my working life at john's place, there definitely days which i noe i can break down and cry, but despite so that i did, i did it in my heart, working life is selfish, everyone hardly do anything, we sit on chair and get fat, i am starting to worry about my butt, haha, bigjoke sia, i fear sitting too long on the com will worsen my vision and flatten my butt, i'm gonna look like a old haggard. Went out with :Pat, sui lan, gale and yiling yesterday, the day could be describe as fabulous, we chit chat, we revealed, TOTALLY revealed all about us these damn four years apart, i could sense Suilan trying hard to recall about our conversation, i coukd also feel that she is not as happy as we are, i do hope that she will in the next outing, we ate at fish & co, it was deicious, but the bill is even 'delicious', $76.55!!!!!!!~
we estimate the bill and brought only the required amount, whu would have know the service charge and GST add up to ten buck, a hole in the pocket. i had to run to nearest ATM machine to draw money, to my horror, i had less than 70 bucks inside, so i put 50 buck out, luckily, they had all fork out money to about 52, now that i recall, i think Sui lan didnot pay for the drink we share, but that;s definitely fine, the eating period is fun, the extra cash is all worth it. then we took pic, really a lot of pic, they brought me to the hotel i thought i cukd neva enter- Fullerton hotel, i always thout we cant enter, it look so high class, when we reach, one skool was havung their prom, their dress is nice, i totally drench and detest the thiought that our skool prom is in the skool hal, worst! we might not even have one!~
then we took pic at boat quay, we walk along clark quay and guess what, sum girls actually wanted us to enter the pub, all of a sudden i feel ever so adultish. we walk along the bridge near VCH, everything was fun, i look for ward to another of these outin.
i wrote jerk a e-mail in regards to his diary entry, now then he wanna get close to me, i dunno how i feel.
bobo keep pestering me, if only he is a nice guy, i would want to be the lucky one!~
as for ismail, he call me up unexpectedly, and he wanted to meet me tomorrow, i think he wan to pass me back all my stuff, dunno lah, i still recall the happy times together, and i seriously consider him my ex-boyfriend, only one is precise
well then , i look forward to catching movie with JeRk, to go out with Vivien and Sharon, i hope they do forgive mefor my sudden disappearance, i miss them too

No comments: