Monday, August 14, 2006

just cleared some more air..

i feel like shit today.. really did.. this is my fifth blog today.

and i was misunderstand thrice..

some fucker use my e-mail address, i suppose it was hacked, to send some nasty reply to my spree organiser, now i am considered blacklisted. I had to go online and prove to my innocence, tell her stuff to prove my innocence.

She explain that i mention just because her bf drives car, she is rich.. and bla bla..
come on la.. i never even see her before, how to knoe her bf drives a car?
then i told her there are many many confidential stuff in my mailbox so i cannot afford to let it be misuse.. Luckily she trust me and agree to check up on this issues..

why,, why must things always get misunderstood whenever i am reaching the peak of joy.

Today i feel so so desperate i wish i can die.
i wish i can join grandma and the rest up there.
i wish that i die so you will not have a chance to say sorry to me,
cos all of you have misunderstand me so badly..

No comments: